back home


Back at home after 3 weeks in Scandinavia. We had a wonderful holiday, spending most of the time in Sweden. Great weather, lovely scenery, nice people. I have a lot to catch up on, including all the blogs, to see what you have been up to in my absence. So bare with me, there are pictures to be downloaded and sorted and then I will show you some of the places we visited.
But it is good to be home. We are very fortunate to have a good neighbour who looks after our garden when we are away, and she has done a wonderful job despite the very hot weather they had been having in UK while we were away. We arrived home in the evening to be welcome by a beautiful smell of honeysuckle and jasmine.
Of course, by being away for so long, we have missed some of the plants which had flowered while we were away, but I was able to take some pictures today.