end of March


and summer has returned to spring. Today is gloomy and cold, but still no rain, which we badly need.
I have made most of the wonderful summer weather we enjoyed until yesterday, stitching in the garden as much as I could. The light is so much better outside then any artificial light inside.








I finished another block of the indigo quilt, with more practice of stitching shishas. I enjoy this relaxed style of embroidery,


which is very different from the more controlled style of my silk project.
Still some more work to be done here.


I also managed to knit few more rows of the lace scarf,


and some more hand quilting of the Summer quilt.


Despite the shortage of water, the garden is slowly waking up and there are more and more signs of life.





Even first plum blossoms.



Enjoy your weekend!