post number 100

It is hard to believe that I have arrived to number 100 since March. Back then, when I started this blog, little did I know that it will become such an important part of my life. More to the point, that so many people will want to read it!

After some thought I decided to dedicate this post to those closest to me, my family:
my friend and husband of nearly 40 years, who has always supported me in anything I wanted to do;
my daughter (who patiently reads my blog) and son in law who, like many, juggle their jobs with bringing up their young family and making a good job of it;
my son, who today started his climb of  Mount Kilimanjaro, as a personal challenge and to raise money for "Greenhouse" kids and Marie Curie Cancer Care;
and last but by no means least, our two small grandchildren, who brought so much light and joy into all our lives.

I also want to thank to all of you who read and comment on my blog, without you it would not be what it is.