spring quilt







I am in my "patchwork & quilting mode" at the moment, so I have decided to take out fabrics I bought in Sweden last year and make a start on a new quilt. I found some greens to match at Midsomer Quilting last Saturday.

The design comes from a Magic Patch magazine and it has a different name, but I am calling it my "Spring Quilt", because I think the fabrics have that "spring" feeling I am so hungry for at the moment.






I have bee trying to find more signs of spring in the garden today.

There is more colour indoor, the cimbidium orchid which started to flower before Christmas, is now in its full beauty, and there are more blossoms to come.


A couple of new arrivals for my bookshelf came from Amazon today, both at £0.01 each!
I should make clear that both books are second hand and well used.



For anyone in the West Country of England, there is Craft4Crafters show at the Westpoint Arena near Exeter, from tomorrow for 3 days. Not only stitching, but I am sure it will be worth a visit.