Tail Feathers - nearly




The wet weekend away last week was followed by a busy week. Even being retired, I miss the time if I am not at home over the weekend. Or just stuck in my ways?

This weekend turned out to be just as busy, because we had visitors. Our son brought his lovely new girlfriend to stay.



As they decided to leave late this morning, to beat the M3 traffic back to London, I used the afternoon to carry on with the quilt. I didn't need to spend too much time at the machine, as the only thing remained was adding of the border.


After that I was working at the table downstairs, tacking all 3 layers together.
I was working with the back door to the garden wide open, as the summer seemed to have returned.
It was gloriously warm and sunny day.

The quilt is now ready for quilting. I will keep this to minimum, because there is enough stitching on already and too much quilting would be lost.




I wish you all a very good week!