after Christmas

So Christmas is over. Yesterday the temperature outside went up a few degrees and last night it started to rain and has not stopped since. This morning we woke up to a totally different scene. All the snow has gone and we are back to a typical English winter, damp and murky. The thermal underwear has been put away, at least for now. I would like to think that we have seen the last of the bitter cold weather, but it is too early in the winter to hope for that.
I was planning to take a break from my stitching this week, but as any stitcher knows, that is difficult to do.
I should be working on some figures for the tax man, but it can wait a few more days....
Instead I have picked up a project I started at a work shop last summer, the Freeform Designer Bag, before it becomes a serious UFO.