inspirations magazine

The latest copy of the Inspiration magazine has landed at last! There is always what seems an endless delay between when our Australian friends get it and when it arrives here.There is a little bonus for me in this issue. My email from last July has been published in "Your Letters"! I sent it to Country Bumpkin when I finished my "Infinity" cushion, from a design in issue 60 of the magazine. Not really a surprise, as Katherine already told me, when she got her magazine.
Am I walking around with a "big head" today? Absolutely!




Just having a quick look through the rest of the magazine earlier today, I could see that there is a project for a tablecloth in Schwalm embroidery by Luzine Happel of Germany. So beautiful!
By coincidence, I took out this week my Schwalm sampler, which I started last year and finished the first section. I made a little bit of a "pig's ear" of the middle bit, but not too bad otherwise. Lots more to do!