new project in mind



It has been a beautiful spring day today, the temperature just reached a double figure! At last I can say that it has been a real pleasure to spend some time in the garden, to finish pruning the roses, deadhead hydrangeas and generally tidy up. An ornamental cherry, which is in the pot close to the house, is covered in blossom. I could not resist it and had to put it up as my header.


With spring here and Easter coming, I would like to make a tablecloth or a table runner, with some stitchery.




I have been going through my stash to find some suitable fabrics and in the end decided on combination of yellow and blue. As for the stitchery, I haven't yet decided, but perhaps I will stay away from bunnies and chicks. I know I have a file with loads of pattern transfers, but can I find it when I want it?
I thought I had a good tidy up this room!