what am I stitching now?

It has been a wonderful week, Autumn decided to wait a while and Summer came back to us, be it for a short while. During the last week the temperatures did not drop below 25C during the day, with wall to wall sunshine. We moved back into the garden, with garden furniture emerging out of the shed again.
Today we are back to the weather we expect in October; misty autumn rain, but last week's respite was so welcome! It gave me a chance to do a little stitching outside again.

I did a little more on my Jacobean embroidery,


finished block 3 and started on block 4 of the Scandinavian Christmas quilt.


I also made a start on my "Summer" quilt, little late in the year, so lets hope I will finish it by next summer! I was inspired to make this quilt by fabric I received from Cyndi's giveaway (formerly of "Bluebird's Wing" blog) earlier this year.

The fabric is "Lovely" by Moda, a really pretty design. I wanted to get some more of the same fabric, but it took me a while to find UK stockist. Eventually I managed to find Pelenna Patchworks , who include "Lovely" in their range of fabrics.

These are the first 3 blocks of "Summer" quilt.


Thank you again, Cyndi, for giving me a start with this truly "lovely" fabric
and GOOD LUCK with whatever you are doing now!