Just keeping in touch really, as I haven't anything to show you.
We are having a wonderful weekend, full of sunshine and daytime temperatures we would be quite happy with in the summer. Very welcome, after a week when we saw a lot of heavy rain, with some local flooding.
I have spent a lot of time in the garden yesterday and today, carrying on in getting the garden ready for the winter.  I emptied pots and hanging baskets, which had geraniums still in full flower, but it is time to get ruthless. The frost could hit any time now.
I even found some small strawberries still trying to ripen, in mid November!

I am at last in the process of hand quilting the Scandinavian Christmas quilt/wall hanging, so it should be ready for Christmas.
I have started to knit a scarf, using the lovely alpaca mix yarn I bought recently. But I wasn't happy with the pattern, so I unpicked the lot and starting again, using a different design and trying out various sizes of needles to see what will work. All this of course takes time, but it is better to get it right at this point.
There is a slow progress with knitting the Norwegian design jacket. Having knitted the lower part, which is a more complicated design, the top part is knitted in two colours only, but the two shades are very similar, so impossible to differentiate in any artificial light. I will have try to find more time during the day to knit this one.

It was also this week when my wonderful large fridge, a friend for more then 20 years, gave up, not a good timing. But of course I should not complain, will any modern fridge last as long?

I wish you a very good week!