two in one day

Last year I was fortunate to "meet" Gudrun, who has a lovely blog, and we have been keeping in touch.

In a picture in one of her recent blog post I saw a fabric I liked very much. I need to make some new cushions for our sofas and I though this fabric would do very well.
Gudrun was very kind and emailed me a close up of the border with the name of the design, "Jolie Jardin."
I could not find it on any of the UK sites, eventually I tracked it down on ebay, from Sew-Creative-Fabric, for a very reasonable price. My fabric parcel arrived today. I like it as much as I did when I saw it in Gudrun's picture.

But that wasn't the only parcel I received today.
The second parcel came from Sweden, a surprise from Gudrun! A beautiful, beautiful present, using the same fabric.


THANK YOU, GUDRUN!
I LOVE IT!